The whole world came to terms with the revelation of the conspiracy theory where aliens made a deal with the world governments. The aliens needed a consistent supply of food after a long voyage, with their scouts being deployed all over the world to make an agreement with the human authorities. According to the deal, when armada came to the earth the human governments would surrender all their livestock and billions of humans for their food supply and in exchange, the aliens would commit to leave the earth alone for another 5000 years as they go their way harvesting food from other planets. According to the governments that made this deal, it was a way of getting rid of low IQ people who were less productive and it was a way of protecting themselves and their families. As a result, most advanced nations installed systems to enable the aliens to recognize the proper human weight and size.
The news headlines send a shiver down my spine. If we were to go by them, the aliens would land in town in the next ten minutes. All our neighbors had heeded to the scientists’ warning, that we should all vacate our houses. This, according to the explanation, was to avoid the grave danger that the alien’s alleged landing from the atmosphere would cause. The scientists had said that the massive landing would cause earth quakes and great rifts of land due to their weight.
My sister and I became petrified as the first signs began: thunder and lighting. We held each other tightly, let the aliens land! No sooner did the earth shake than my throat was held tightly. I thought I would I die. Why did you not follow instructions rude girl? A hoarse voice threatened. At almost the same instance, a painful injection when through my throat. The aliens had injected me with their DNA: I was now an alien!
Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) phenomenon has for a long time remained a folklore to many people. A UFO is an unusual sighting in the sky that is not readily identifiable to the observer with certainty as any known object. There are many cases of UFO sightings reported by a nuance of individuals, most of which have been dispelled by governments especially the US government. The following are the top ten most common UFO sightings that have been reported since World War II.
1. The Roswell UFO Spacecraft crash of 1947 – Proponents of the unidentified flying objects claimed that the United States military had captured an alien aircraft that had crashed at Roswell ranch. This is one of the most publicized alien incident and has been explained by many witnesses and analysts. The US military stated that the claimed sighting was debris of high altitude surveillance hot air balloon that had crashed at the site.
2. The Kenneth Arnold case, 1947 – The term “flying saucer” in reference to UFO was coined by the press after an American businessman and pilot asserted that he had sighted nine saucer-shaped flying objects near Mount Rainier in Washington
3. The Washington D.C. flap case, 1952 – This case involved a series of sightings that were was accompanied by radar contacts at three different airports. Many headlines in the media spurred the formation of a panel by the CIA to investigate into the matter.
4. Levelland case – In 1957, there were numerous reports by motorists of their engines stalling after they had sighted a glowing egg-shaped object. The motorists claimed that after the object had left, their vehicles restarted normally. The US air force explained the incidence as an “electrical storm” which had caused engine failure and the sightings.
5. The Westall encounter – In 1966, more than 200 students and teachers at different locations in Melbourne saw a UFO descend into a nearby grass field. The object then ascended over a nearby local suburb and flew away. An Australian non-profit organization claimed that the sighting was a military aircraft under experimentation.
6. 1967 Shag Harbor crash – Witnesses claimed that they saw a large object crash into Shag Harbor in Nova, Scotia. This case has never been solved despite the Canadian Department of National Defence investigating into the matter.
7. Tehran incidence, 1976 – It was claimed that a UFO disabled electronic equipment of two F-4 aircraft and the ground control equipment. The involved military personnel of Iranian Air Force said in public that they had been disabled by extraterrestrials.
8. Sao Paulo case – In 1986, more than 20 UFOs were detected by a radar and seen by different witnesses in various parts of Brazil. They immediately vanished when interceptor craft were dispatched to challenge them.
9. The Belgium wave – In 1990, more than 13,000 people claimed to have seen mass, low-flying triangles. This wave was photographed and investigated by Belgium military.
10. The Turkey Video, 2008 – This is the most recent UFO sighting. A night guard claimed that he had video-taped many UFOs for four months. Scientists in Turkey claimed that this was a computer-animated hoax.
These are just some of many cases of UFO sightings. There are many evidence from witnesses of sightings of aliens. Many documentaries have also been produced with video footage explaining the possibility of existence of extraterrestrial.
The term UFO means unidentified flying object. Since the dawn of human kind, there has always been news on UFO sightings. Cave drawings were used to record the UFO sightings back in 8000 BC. But the first documented cases started back in 1600s. In the recent past, the UFO sightings came in existence a short while after June 24th , 1947, when a businessman named Kenneth Arnord told a story on how he saw nine, brightly lighted saucer shaped flying objects, as he was flying his private plane near Mount Rainer, Washington.
Nowadays, UFO sightings are practically associated with aliens. Tons of reports and eye witnesses report have come forward alleging that UFOs are from space. Usually people with such reports are usually greeted with mass amounts distrust and skeptics by the general public. In America, the idea of a UFO sighting witness is any one that belongs in a mental rehabilitation facility. On the other hand, since the 1600s some of the most influential and smartest individuals in history have made claims of having sighted a UFO in the skies particularly at night.
Among these cases, is a documented case of Johannes Kepler, a renowned figure in the science revolution of the late 1600s. He was among the leading astronomers as well as a mathematician during his time. According to Kepler, in the evening of 17th November 1623 as he was walking home, he laid eyes on a UFO flying in the dark skies.
Ever since Kepler’s discovery, a number of the smartest minds in the science world have reported coming into sight with unexplainable objects flying in the sky. The list is inclusive of scientific “big minds” such as Seymour L. Hess, Fredrick William Herschel as well as Charles Moore just to mention a few. Some of the people who many claim to have been greatly gifted in terms of intellectual knowledge believe UFOs are from extraterrestrial origin. One instance is about Albert Einstein, who was quoted saying “we are not alone in the universe”. Is it truly fair to disagree that the UFO sightings are alien in nature?
Additionally, there are numerous military and governmental personnel who have in the past dismissed the UFO sightings, claiming that they were just simple technological developments being secretly tested. By simply looking back at the technological developments that have taken place over the last twenty to thirty years, their claims may have some back. This could be the reason why many people tend to side with the military explanation instead of believing that there is actually an alien space craft.
In spite of what individuals claim to have seen in the past, the UFOs sightings are still basically regular occurrences. Owing it all to the technological development, more UFOs sightings are being captured and put on credible gadgets to be authenticated by experts in various fields. There have even been some UFO sightings that have captured on video and distributed in media outlets across the world. Whatever your believe is about the UFO sightings, one thing remains apparent: it is just a matter of time before convincing evidence of a UFO is caught.